Need support?

We regret to inform you that we cannot accept new referrals to:

  • counselling (adult & young people)
  • support groups
  • psychoeducation
  • drop-in groups

We kindly ask you not to make a referral to the Advocacy (ISVA) service if you would like to access counselling. We would be unable to add you to the counselling waiting list and it would increase the waiting times for those wishing to access the Advocacy service. We will update our social media/website as soon as we are open for referrals again (Facebook: OSARCC, Twitter: @OSARCC, Instagram: @oxfordshirerapecrisis). Click here for more information.


We offer confidential, non-judgemental and independent support. We are here to listen, not to tell you what to do.

All of our services support self-identifying women and non-binary individuals recorded female at birth, but some of our services support other genders as well. Find out more below, or contact us to chat through how we might be able to help.

Support services

Make a referral


Please note that we’re not a SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) and we do not perform forensic medical examinations. If you are in Oxfordshire, the closest SARCs are in Bicester, Slough and Swindon:

Bicester and Slough SARCs
Phone: 0300 130 3036

Swindon SARC
Phone: 01793 781916

If you are outside Oxfordshire, you can find your nearest SARC here:


Who else can help?

Below are some other organisations who may be able to offer you support, depending on your situation and needs.

Oxfordshire counselling & support groups

National support

Oxfordshire sexual health clinics

Legal advice

Domestic abuse

Child abuse

Specialist women’s support

Young persons

Male survivors

Specialist LGBTQ+ survivors’ support

Registered child sex offender data: Sarah’s Law

The child sex offender disclosure scheme, sometimes called ‘Sarah’s Law’, allows parents, carers or guardians to formally ask the police for information about a person who has contact with their child, or a child close to them, if they’re concerned the person may pose a risk.

The scheme is available for any member of the public who wants to find out if an individual in contact with a child has a record of sexual offences. The police will disclose information only if it is lawful, necessary and proportionate to the interests of protecting the child/ren from harm.

Clare’s Law and requesting domestic violence offender data

Clare’s Law gives any member of the public the right to ask the police if their partner may pose a risk to them. Under Clare’s Law, a member of the public can also make enquiries into the partner of a close friend or family member.

Keep up to date, sign up to our newsletter

Escape to Google